The power of the mind

LAUR Repository

Show simple item record

dc.contributor Safa, Hady
dc.coverage.spatial BE en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2018-10-31T09:54:02Z
dc.date.available 2018-10-31T09:54:02Z
dc.date.copyright 2018 en_US
dc.date.issued 2018-10-31
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/10725/9649
dc.description.abstract As part of its Keep Learning alumni lectures program, the Alumni Relations Office at LAU is organizing a lecture titled: “The Power of the Mind” by Hady Safa, PhD. 92 percent of our worries are useless. Of the remaining 8 percent, half pertain to problems we can’t solve, and the other half to those we can solve if we learn how. Scientists say that the average human uses only a small percentage of his/her mental ability. Many of us simply react to stimuli rather than thinking creatively. Our reactions are often based on emotions such as anger, hurt, or excitement rather than rational thinking. Hady H. Safa is the founder of STANDARDS, a consulting and training firm created in 2005. Dr. Safa has spent his career studying human resources, change management, innovative solutions, leadership, and business development, and had successfully managed the human resources department of major multinational companies. As one of the Arab world’s best-known motivational speakers, Dr. Safa is an inspirational and highly-trusted resource among CEOs, non-profit organizations and business leaders from all sectors in the Arab world. For two decades, he has helped hundreds of businesses and individuals think and act strategically. en_US
dc.language.iso en en_US
dc.title The power of the mind en_US
dc.type Events en_US
dc.event.creator The Alumni en_US
dc.date.from 2018-10-11 en_US
dc.date.to 2018-10-11 en_US
dc.event.description Lecture en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View

There are no files associated with this item.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Search LAUR

Advanced Search


My Account